Information SECURITY AUDIT
Do you need an annual security audit?
Do you want to reassure your customers regarding the safety of their data?
Do you need audit security of your web application?
Is your organisation at risk of a cyber attack?
Do you want to validate your cybersecurity processes?
Do you want to stay in compliance with standards or regulations such as ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus, PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPAA and others?
If the answer to any of the above question is “YES” – we are here to assist you.
Receive clear improvement goals and guidelines
Free Cyber Security Insurance Policy
Stay compliant with industry standards
Validate own processes, policies and procedures. Optimise your cyber security processes.
Identify and lower the risk of the cyber security incidents
Save time and money by reducing the number of incidents
Prioritise risk mitigation actions
Reassure customers and other stakeholders about your cyber security
Cyber security protects the confidentiality, availability and integrity of your information. However, it is far more than a simple technical solution. It is more than a firewall and antivirus. In our cyber security audit, we strive to ensure a holistic review and validation of organisational practices. We base our audit methodology on guidance developed by the Irish National Cyber Security Centre, US National Institute of Standard and Technologies and UK National Cyber Security Centre, as well as a range of academic research. We also take into consideration the EU Network and Information Security Directive.
Cyber security governance
Business context and risks assessment
Detection of incidents
Learn and improve
- Cyber security Governance: Policies, procedures and responsibilities, organisational objectives, 3rd party objectives.
- Business context: Risk assessment in relation to people, systems, data, skills and capabilities.
- Mitigation controls: Safeguards, controls to mitigate against risks. Arrangements aiming at reducing the likelihood and impact of incidents.
- Detection: Ability to find out that incident happened. The best security systems are useless without detection.
- Incident Response: The ability to effectively respond to incidents including – advanced planning, communication, containment, analysis and eradication.
- Learn and improve: A continual improvement process through lessons learned from incidents, findings during assessments and audits, external and internal feedback – cyber security by design and by default.
Read our Blog
The latest research from Trend Micro Incorporated, reveals that 20% of global organisations rank cyber espionage as the most serious...Read more >